Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday/Sunday

So sorry I haven't been updating......I have been SO busy!!! Yesterday, I went to dyersburg with the Lady Rebels basketball team and we played 2 games. We lost the first game 23 to 18, and we lost the second game 37 to 7. ): But in the first game, I had a really funny story.... (: Coach Sharia was yelling at somebody on our team. She was yelling CHEW, CHEW!!! But Abby thought she was yelling SHOOT SHOOt! So Abby told me to shoot because I had the ball, so I shot it and everybody was yelling at me because it was the wrong goal! Luckily I missed it. (: In the second game, some girl elbowed me in the ear and jacked it up so now it is REALLY sore! But after all of that I went to Thomas's birthday party and it was so much fun!!

But today, I went to church and I changed and ate lunch and my grandad said that he was getting an iPhone so I could have his Droid 2!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! (: After all that excitement I went to Preston's baseball game and he lost... ): 9 to 6...... O well.......

Well, Thats it!! I'll keep ya'll updated from now on!!

1 comment: