Tuesday, August 30, 2011

O MY GOODNESS!

O MY GOODNESS!! Today was soooooo slow. Also, I had P.E. We had to do a lot of drills. But in Art 1 we had to take another test because everybody flunked the first one and she said that we didn't get to move on unless everyone passed the test. :( Also, i had volleyball practice after school and that was fun. Then we drove to fastimes really quick and got dinner then brought Preston back to school for football practice. Now i am home and i just got done doing homework a few minutes ago. :) And also, Abby, one of my good friends, has this thingie in her mouth and she can't talk for 48 hours!!! She is a very talkative person too! I think that is hilarious! Gooday and i will update tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I am talkative! I LOVE that you are doing your blog again! I am a stalker!

    ReplyDelete